Module 1: Python
- Environment set-up
- Jupyter overview
- Python Numpy
- Python Pandas
- Python Matplotlib
Module 2: R
- An introduction to R
- Data structures in R
- Data visualization with R
- Data analysis with R
Module 3: Statistics
- Important statistical concepts used in data science
- Difference between population and sample
- Types of variables
- Measures of central tendency
- Measures of variability
- Coefficient of variance
- Skewness and Kurtosis
Module 4: Inferential statistics
- Normal distribution
- Test hypotheses
- Central limit theorem
- Confidence interval
- Type I and II errors
- Student’s T distribution
Module 5: Regression and Anova
- R square
- Correlation and causation
Module 6: Exploratory data analysis
- Data visualization
- Missing value analysis
- The correction matrix
- Outlier detection analysis
Module 7: Supervised machine learning
- Python Scikit tool
- Neural networks
- Support vector machine
- Logistic and linear regression
- Decision tree classifier
Module 8: Tableau
- Working with Tableau
- Deep diving with data and connection
- Creating charts
- Mapping data in Tableau
- Dashboards and stories
Module 9: Machine learning on cloud
- ML on cloud platform
- ML on AWS
- ML on Microsoft Azure
Data science skills that you will master from this course
Besides data science skills, this course enables freshers and professionals to develop analytical and leadership skills. Additional skills that you will gain from this online course are –
- Learn new programming languages
- Learn to use frameworks based on tools like Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Learn about NLP and neural networks
- Gain hands-on experience on AI and machine learning tools
- Know all about python and various forms of tools used in programming languages, such as Python Numpy and Pandas.
- Learn how to use statistical models
- Know about exploratory data analysis and learn to measure and analyze data sets using visual patterns.
- Obtain one-to-one experience from instructors on supervised machine learning algorithms
- Develop leadership skills and understand how to make business decisions
- Understand data analytics and metrics important for any business
- Improve communication ability and become more confident
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
Request For Batch
Webshala provides an interactive online learning environment which is Student-centric and ensures in making them understand not only the basics of technology but also the best practices in their respective domain.
Is there EMI option are Available?
Yes we have EMI options with credit card and dcmi loan facility.
Is classes conduct live or recorded lectures?
We provide only online live classes with live project training.
How can I get Enroll with webshala?
You can enroll with us in multiple ways.
- Click on enroll option on top menu.
- Email us.
- Call us
Is there any JOB guarantee?
Yes we provide 100% job interviews after completion of the course.
What are the other benefits?
- Get trained by working professionals.
- Interview & resume preparation.
- Certificate preparation
- Get connected with Industry Experts.
Why should I choose Webshala?
We have designed courses for the students, who belong to IT and Management streams. These technologies are widely used by various relevant companies in their functioning. This will help students decide a suitable and potential career for their future.
Call Back Request
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account