Module 1: Introduction
- 3 essential elements to build a website
- What is a content management system?
- Open-source CMS vs. proprietary / closed source CMS
- WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
Module 2: Domain & Hosting
- Recommended domain name registrars
- How to buy a domain name
Recommended web hosting providers
- What to consider when choosing the right hosting plan of your needs
- How to purchase a web hosting account
- How to point/link a domain name to the website
Module 3: Navigating cPanel (Your Web Hosting Account)
- How to set up work emails ([email protected])
- Syncing emails with your email provider(e.g. Gmail, Outlook, Live, Yahoo)
- Assessing File Manager (Managing your website files)
Module 4: WordPress Installation
- 3-step WordPress installation
- Logging into WordPress
Module 5: WordPress Themes
- Install Divi Plugin
- Choosing a reliable WordPress theme
- Installing a theme
- Installing a child theme
Module 6: Settings
• Managing users
Module 7: Plugins
- How to install plugins
- Setting up TinyMCE Advanced plugin
Module 8: Adding Site Content
• Planning your website architecture
• Creating webpages
• Creating subpages
• Setting up your main navigation menu
• Adding content with the Visual Editor and Text Editor
• Adding images to your page
• Creating hyperlinks
• Publishing your page
• Creating posts
• Setting up a blog
Module 9: Contact Form Creation
• Creating a contact form
• Embedding a contact form
Module 10: Landing Page Creation -
• Enabling full-width page
• Creating a landing page with Beaver Builder
• How to craft magnetic landing pages
Module 11: Customizing Website Appearance
• How to upload a logo
• Customizing the sidebar
• Customizing the footer
• Customizing your website with code
Module 12: Making Your Site Search-Engine-Friendly
• Installing WordPress SEO
• On-page SEO ranking factors
• Maintaining your site speed and loading time
Module 13: Integrating E-Commerce into Your WordPress Site
• Installing Woocommerce
• Creating a product
• Checkout and payment gateways
Module 14: Website Backup and Maintenance
• Keeping your WordPress version, plugins, and themes up to date
• Backing up your website with Duplicator
• Transferring your website to a new domain or new host
• Keeping your website secure and up to date
Request For Batch
Webshala provides an interactive online learning environment which is Student-centric and ensures in making them understand not only the basics of technology but also the best practices in their respective domain.
Is there EMI option are Available?
Yes we have EMI options with credit card and dcmi loan facility.
Is classes conduct live or recorded lectures?
We provide only online live classes with live project training.
How can I get Enroll with webshala?
You can enroll with us in multiple ways.
- Click on enroll option on top menu.
- Email us.
- Call us
Is there any JOB guarantee?
Yes we provide 100% job interviews after completion of the course.
What are the other benefits?
- Get trained by working professionals.
- Interview & resume preparation.
- Certificate preparation
- Get connected with Industry Experts.
Why should I choose Webshala?
We have designed courses for the students, who belong to IT and Management streams. These technologies are widely used by various relevant companies in their functioning. This will help students decide a suitable and potential career for their future.
Call Back Request
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account