Summary - 8+ years of rich, experience in IT industry; expertise in Salesforce CRM, Business/Sales Operations. Involved in Requirement gathering, Sales enhancement, Salesforce Administration acting as a liaison between IT and business on Sales automation, data-driven analysis charged with modeling, analyzing and reporting on data to sales executives and key stakeholders.
Worked with global stakeholders on meeting up the stated business rules and requirement. Proactive in identifying areas of interests of the customers for the organization and increasing their market value.
1.Seclore Technology, Mumbai, India
Role : Salesforce Consultant/Admin
Since : Feb2020 – Jan2022
- Worked with all the industries to make Salesforce effective for all the departments
- Provided internal support to all the employees using Salesforce across the globe
- Proficiency in working with different teams and coordinating to deliver the requirements
- Worked on Agile Methodology
- Expert in giving training to different departments on Salesforce
2.Symantec Software Pvt. Ltd., Pune , India
Role : Sales Operations Analyst (Salesforce)
Since : March 2018 – Jan2020
- Provide production support on Sales Cloud & associated third-party integration Sales Tools: Clari, Anaplan, Gridbuddy, Salesloft.
- Strong Knowledge of Salesforce.com usage, Administration, Data management and Sales process flow in Classic & Lightning.
- Proficiency in Administrative tasks like user setup- creating role, profiles, permission set, queues as per the requirement.
- Experience in creating JIRA Stories and involved in Scrum Calls to deliver the requirements to stakeholders
- Knowledge of automation tool like Workflow, Process builder, Flows and Approval process.
- Created Custom fields – Formulas, Picklists, Custom Object, Custom tabs, Global Actions, Page Layout according to application requirement
- Implemented security and sharing rules at the object, field, and record level and created roles for Support agents and managers
- Knowledge on installing Apps from AppExchange, Configuring and maintaining User Security Permissions.
- Performing UAT in Sandbox before deploying in production.
- Experience in data migration using Apex Data Loader, Workbench.
- Knowledge on External services & Integration.
- Worked as an SME to provide training to new team members.
3.Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune , India
Role : Salesforce Administrator
Since : September 2014 – March 2018
- Analyzing, developing and testing the Workflow rules, Validation rules, Process builder and other automation tools
- Create custom objects, junction objects, various relationship, approval process, assignment rules, auto response rules, custom Profiles, Permission Sets, Sharing rules, Role hierarchy.
- Creating tabular report, summary report, Joined reports, matrix reports to show the data of different objects. Creating and editing dashboard filters.
- Using Data Loader for data management. Using Bulk API to do faster operations in data management.
- Creating Email templates and Quote templates and Creating mail merge.
- Hands on experience with sharing rules, page layouts, record types, home page layouts.
- Understanding of Campaigns, Leads, Opportunities, Account and Contacts
- Managed Team to provide better solutions to the client
4.Convergys,Pune , India
Role : Senior CCO
Since : July 2013 –August 2014
Responsibilities: Worked with EE Brand in Convergys. Used to provide customer service to US clients. Used to handle queries related to EE service provider in US.
Worked as a Salesforce Instructor for Tutorac.
Working as a Salesforce Freelancer for WeWORK“”
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Bacherlors in Computer Science
Extra- Curricular Activities:
- Worked as Event Organizer in Symantec for cultural events and CSR activity
- Part Time Fashion Designer
Received multiple WOW award for above & beyond performance in current and previous organization.